Friday, June 19, 2009

Official Boredom!

Today has to have been one of the most boring days I have had since I have arrived in China. The grad student I am working with had to travel for the weekend so she told me I did not need to come into lab today. Yesterday I thought it was a blessing because a day off of work is always good, but because everyone else is at work I really have nothing to do. Besides lunch, when we all got together, I have literally been doing nothing all day-as you can see from this post that is being put up in the middle of the day. In the morning it was really nice relaxing and sleeping in but after a bit it just got boring. Other then the that the weather has gotten a lot better, the sun finally decided to come out today and also a slight breeze which made excellent weather for running. Well I guess that is all my exciting and insightful news for today, maybe I will be more inspired later.

No comments:

Post a Comment